Terms and Conditions
- LasParejasTangoMarathonis a closed event – available only for people registered, in the list of participants drawn up by the organizers.
2. The location features 170 m2 of high quality porcelain tile dance floor, professional sound system, and air-condition. The Venue is located at the city of Larissa at Fashion City outlet shopping mall.
3. Registration for the marathon can only be made using the form located on the page: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15NHKyNjeZnMSr8cnTxOKS3Ti2PFid263NTjBxVcDKrk/edit
4. Registration will begin at 24.1.2020.
- The participation in the marathon will be mainly determined by the following criteria: balance between Leaders and Followers – dance experience.
6. A maximum of 120 participants will be confirmed.
7. No single evening tickets will be available. Only the full event can be booked.
8. Registration process:
a) Fill in the registration form.
b) You will receive a reply within a week.
c) With the acceptance of your registration, payment details will be given allowing 10 days time to issue your payment. We will not send reminders. Your spot may be lost and given away if your payment is not received within 10 days.
d) Please take care of possible transfer fees. Any money transaction fees have to be paid in addition to the full-pass price.
e) If a bank transfer is difficult for you (please get in touch with us beforehand). We keep a local point of contact for almost every city
f) Confirmation of participation can be sent only when the payment for participation has been received in full.
g) Please DO NOT book any tickets until you get our FINAL confirmation e-mail (if you don’t receive the email, please, check the SPAM folder or contact us)
9. Cancellation policy
a) There is no claim for refund for booked marathon places.
b) Your ticket / confirmed participation is personal and therefore cannot be transferred to other persons or be used by different persons for different parts of the event.
10. You are 100% responsible for your accommodation. The Marathon team recommends based on prices and reviews.
- Participants will receive 5 discount coupons for meal at the mall’s restaurants.
12. There is a special catering-agency serving food on specific hours of the Marathon.
13. Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the Venue, and permitted only in designated areas.
14. The organizer does not provide transportation expenses to the place of the marathon.
15. The organizers are not responsible for valuables and personal belongings participants left unattended.